சிறு கதைகள் மட்டும்

Monday, July 02, 2007

7 am , 4th Jan 2105.

Just out of bed, called my home controller (HC) Trio, "Trio, what is the time ". Sweet metallice voice of Trio said, " 7 am , 4th Jan 2105 ". Just by hearing the date, a splash of happiness sparked in my mind, today is the day. I don't need a reminder from my embedded i-assistant (intelligence assistant) about the importance of today, because the count down is happening in my native biological brain for the last 2 days, waiting for this day. I already prepared a list of things to be done for this day long time back and stored in my extended memory. Today its not going to be Energy bars and taste capsules. All original items, Real vegetables, Real fruits, Real rice, meat etc., Everything got delivered by a robo courier boy yesterday night as scheduled. Just to live in the happy moment, i asked Trio, "Trio, Track down Hiyan's current position" . Trio said, "He is moving towards us, he will be here in another 2 hours" .
ieeya.. just 2 hours , in just 2 hours he will be here. What a long wait for me, 2 years, for this day to happen. To see a Hiyan, a human, in person, have a human to spend a day with me, to chat with me in person, to have breakfast, lunch and dinner with me. I'm going to enjoy this day thoroughly.
But suddenly, happiness drained in a movement when the thought of , "when i will again get a similar day" flashed in my mind. Ohh.., lonely world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home